{thinking of: Japan & the cherry blossoms}




If plans had been kept Hubby and I would be traveling to Japan this week to tick-off one of my "to do's" on my bucket list: to visit the cherry blossoms in Japan! It has been a long awaited for holiday so at the time I thought it was very unfortunate that his work commitments meant we would have to cancel plans... for a second time... It would now appear that fate had its reasons all along...

It seems so little with the sheer enormity of the situation, but last weekend I tacked onto a girlfriends fundraising concert for the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal and sold these paper cranes to send all proceeds to the Japan Pacific Appeal. People's generosity is always so refreshing and makes me wish I could do more.

The sakura season is one of the peak tourist times in Japan, bringing huge numbers of tourists who pump many $$$ into the economy.

I send nothing but love and light to those in Japan, and those with loved ones living there.

No comments:

Post a Comment